Images taken from www.chroniclelive.co.uk
11 out of 23 properties from Hexham to Middlesborough have been shortlisted to receive the Royal Institute of British Architects North East Award.
The nominees include:
- Napper Architects Ltd - Durham Community Fire Station, curved slate wall and wooden panelling
- Mosedale Gillatt Architects - Acomb High House, modernised 17th century stone building
- Hussey Harris, timber Edge Hill
- FaulknerBrowns Architects, Hebburn Central
- Ryder Architectures, Ashington Community and Leisure Centre
- Elliott Architects, Gibside Carrisge House Cafe and Crook Hall Visitor Centre
- Xsite Arxhitecure LLp, Boho 5 and Blyth Workspace
- Spence and Dower LLP, Fekton Park Galsshouse and Potting Shed
- Newton Architects, The Paise farmhouse
Each site will be visited by the judging panel with the winners being announced at restaurant As You Like It in Newcastle on 12th April 2016.
Good luck to all nominated.
YourBuildPlans supply a building plans service to Builders and Building Companies across the UK.